- What is the biggest hospital in Europe?
- What is the UK largest hospital?
- Which is largest hospital in Asia?
- Who has the best hospitals in the world?
- Which is the busiest A&E in UK?
- What is the #1 hospital in the country?
- What country has the most hospitals?
- What is the smallest hospital in the world?
- Who is the best doctor in the world?
- What country has the best medical technology?
- Which state has the best medical care?
What is the biggest hospital in Europe?
– University Hospital Aachen, Germany is the biggest single-building hospital in Europe.
– The 105,000 patients admitted to Odense University Hospital, Denmark, last year, stayed an average of 3.7 days..
What is the UK largest hospital?
United KingdomrankingWorld RankInstituto167Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust285Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital NHS3110NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde4114Institute of Cancer Research Royal Cancer Hospital65 more rows
Which is largest hospital in Asia?
Civil HospitalVisit TOI daily & earn TimesPoints! AHMEDABAD: Over 100 pairs of hidden eyes will now guard Civil Hospital, the biggest hospital of Asia.
Who has the best hospitals in the world?
Newsweek’s 10 best hospitals in the worldMayo Clinic.Cleveland Clinic.Massachusetts General Hospital (Boston)Toronto General Hospital (Toronto, Canada)Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin (Berlin, Germany)The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore)Universitätsspital Zürich (Zurich, Switzerland)Singapore General Hospital (Bukit Merah, Singapore)More items…•
Which is the busiest A&E in UK?
During the financial year 2018/19, the busiest hospital provider in England was the University Hospitals Birmingham Foundation Trust with almost 393.6 thousand admissions.
What is the #1 hospital in the country?
Mayo Clinic in Rochester is the No. 1 hospital in the nation and top ranked in 12 specialties.
What country has the most hospitals?
JapanNumber of Hospital#33 CountriesUnits (Establishments)1#1 Japan8,3342#2 United States5,4643#3 Mexico4,6374#4 South Korea4,13329 more rows
What is the smallest hospital in the world?
Grace Cottage Family Health & Hospital is an independent, non-profit critical access hospital and rural health clinic located in Townshend, Vermont.
Who is the best doctor in the world?
10 doctors who changed the worldHelen Brooke Taussig, MD: A pioneer in pediatric cardiology. … Charles Richard Drew, MD: Father of the blood bank. … Michael Ellis DeBakey, MD: Pioneer of cardiovascular surgery. … Virginia Apgar, MD: Inventor of the Apgar Score. … Georges Mathé, MD: Discovered treatment for leukemia. … Helene D.More items…•
What country has the best medical technology?
Medical TechnologyWorld RankInstitution¹Country1Harvard UniversityUnited States2Johns Hopkins UniversityUnited States3University College LondonUnited Kingdom50 more rows•Aug 30, 2019
Which state has the best medical care?
HawaiiHawaii is the top state for health care. It’s followed by Massachusetts, Connecticut, Washington and Rhode Island to round out the top five. Explore more about the best state for health care below.